Friday, December 12, 2008

Improve Left Hand Dexterity

I am right handed. There is very little I can do with my left hand at all. I feel I'm missing out on a lot, and would like to improve the dexterity of what is currently little more than dead weight at the end of my left arm. What would you suggest for someone in my position? - Paul (Rockledge, FL)

List Generated:

-Start easy -- use your left hand to scrawl letters to that girl you like but are afraid to talk to.

-Squeeze cupcakes.

-Have your right thumb surgically moved to the other side of your right hand.

-Don’t skimp when hiring a hand tutor, you’ll save money down the road.

-Practice throwing apples to monkeys with your left hand, then do it for real.

-When picking out a new left hand, give the fingers a good shake. If the hand is good, the fingers should be pliable and very few will fall off.

-Shoot footage of left-handers at the grocery store going about their routine. If they catch you, drop some cans of soup and walk away.

-If you have extra disposable income, get a doctor to imprint you with a lifetime of left-hand knowledge by jabbing a syringe into your brain filled with memory fluid (like at the end of Dark City).

-Leftersize.

No comments:

Post a Comment